In Sassy's stocking (a cheap one we've had since the hospital nurses sent her home in it when she was born... it really was rather cute) this year will be:
- a straw cup with, I think, Elmo on it (can't remember for sure, but thinking it's one of those Sesame Street characters)
- a mini Little People set (a fairy looking one with a pet snail... ha!)
- a board book I picked up at the Scholastic sale this summer... because I haven't gotten around to wrapping it as I'd intended
- a baby bottle for her dollies
- raisins (a FAVORITE snack lately)
- dried fruit (same deal)
- graham cracker bunnies... how cute is that?
- an eating utensil set, because we can always use more of those, and.....
- TRAINING PANTS!!! Woohoo! I'm so interested to see how she reacts to her "big girl panties"... and if we'll continue on this train of really enjoying using the "big potty." Hee hee!
Other ideas I have already for next year include:
- bubble bath (why didn't I remember this when I was at Walmart for the second time in one day last night?)
- hair bows and clippies
- nail polish (I painted my toes red this morning, and she wanted hers done just the same way)
- play jewelry